Budgets and Managing Money-Making Sense of it all, brought to you by BASS Business and SoftSkills Limited a charity for educating under 25’s and jointly subsidized by Tradepark Limited and K2 Bond Street, For Luxury Apartments and Serviced Offices in Central Hull
For managers in today’s business world, it’s essential to have a working knowledge of finance.
We all play a role in our organization’s financial health, whether we realize it or not. If you don’t have the training or a background in finance, you may be at a disadvantage as you sit around the management table.
Understanding the cycle of finance will help you figure out where you fit into your company’s financial structure, and how to keep your department out of the red. This two-day workshop will help you prepare budgets and make decisions with confidence.
Participants should complete Interco’s Accounting Skills for New Supervisors course before this workshop or have equivalent knowledge.
How You Will Benefit:
- Define basic financial terminology
- Prepare a budget of any type or size
- Get your budget approved
- Perform basic ratio analysis.
- Make better financial decisions.
What You Will Cover:
- The fundamentals of finance
- The basics of budgeting
- Parts of a budget
- The budgeting process
- Budgeting tips and tricks
- Monitoring and managing budgets
- Crunching the numbers
- Getting your budget approved
- Comparing investment opportunities
- ISO 9001:2008
- Directing the Peerless Data Corporation (intensive case study)
Budgets and Managing Money-Making Sense of it all
- Instruction by an expert facilitator
- Small interactive classes
- Specialized manual and course materials
- Personalized certificate of completion.
What you will get in addition.
- Free Strategy Map Software with a Budget section built in.
- Free Budget Templates.
- Discounted access to a fully integrative Business Plan Pro for